Tuesday, March 11, 2014

What Is Your Reality?



Your reality is the company you keep – Choose wisely
(Scott Dinsmore – Live Your Legend)

This post reflects on the motivation we receive from our environment and the people we surround ourselves with.

I bet most people do not even think about how their environments and the people they surround themselves with, affect their levels of motivation every day.



I have a secret – when I feel disillusioned, disappointed, tired, low, unenthused, uninspired, not motivated and all those low, low feelings, I go to my motivational medicine – the people who inspire me and who I use as my inspiration every day.

They are


Just a few posts and wisdom from their blogs and sites is enough to drive away the cob webs and get my mojo back and change my reality.

I am proud to surround myself with inspiring people – it creates my reality.

What creates your reality?

For more motivational resources, go to www.Live2Excel.net

No comments:

Post a Comment